Saturday, January 27, 2007

My new house!

Hi, I'm Max and I'm a .

Today was my first day in my forever home! I had no idea my brother and sister were going to be the Cinekids. That's so cool. I hope they let me be in an episode.

They took me to Petco and bought me some treats!

I've got a pretty sweet set up. A brand new crate and a green dog bed by the fireplace.



My food and water is in the kitchen. I was taken for a walk around the block today and I marked some mailboxes to let the other dogs know that I'm in the neighborhood.

I had fun playing fetch with a new red tennis ball.

My humans found out I LOVE being rubbed on my tummy near my front legs. They're very smart and I'm glad they catch on quick. Well, I better run. Time for bed. I'm sleeping with my new parents tonight. Yippeee!

No comments: